This blend of 50% Superwash Merino + 50% Pima Cotton is super soft and crazy beautiful! The color on this yarn is more muted then it's superwash friends. The wool dyes, but the cotton does not. Creating a beautiful soft color with a vintage melange feel.
Please Note: Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue, and saturation, even within the same dye batch.
- 50% Superwash Merino Wool / 50% Pima Cotton
- Dk weight | 100 grams
- 219 yards | 200 meters
- Knit | 20 - 22 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 6 - 7 or 4.0 - 4.5mm
- Crochet | 12 - 17 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 7 - I9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Hand-Dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in Peru