Thick-and-thin cotton is wrapped up with a nylon binder to create a slightly pebbled texture in Berroco Quinoa. Contrasting shades of cotton blended with the lighter nylon thread add a marled appearance for a unique fabric that creates lightweight knitted pullovers and accessories.
Made in Italy
- Ball Weight:1.75 oz / 50 g
- Ball Length:175 yds / 160 m
- Knitting Gauge:
- 5-5.5 sts = 1"
- 20-22 sts x 28-30 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 6-7 (US) / 4-4.5 mm
- Crochet Gauge:
- 3.75 sc = 1"
- 15 sc x 19 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Hook Size: H (US) / 5 mm
- Yarn Fiber Info: 91% Cotton, 9% Nylon
- Yarn Wash Info: Machine Wash in cold water on delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.