Merino wool, alpaca, and yak fibers join together in this sport-weight yarn to create a luscious, light yarn for fall. Berroco Quechua provides incredible stitch definition and cozy warmth in everything from sweaters to lacy stoles.
Made in Peru
- Hank Weight: 50g / 1.75 oz
- Hank Length: 164 yds / 150m
- Knitting Gauge: 6 sts = 1" / 24 sts & 34 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Needle Size: 5 (US) / 3.75 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 5.75 sc = 1" / 23 sc & 26 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Hook Size: D (US) / 3.25 mm
- Yarn Fiber Info: 60% Extrafine Merino Wool, 20% Baby Alpaca, 20% Yak
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.